Orlando-based Mobile Phlebotomy Services
Choose Mobile Phlebotomy When You Make Your Appointment
What is Mobile Phlebotomy?
It essentially means we’ll come to your location and draw for your lab work. We have a team of expert professional phlebotomists who are skilled in performing the necessary procedures and taking all the essential precautions.
This is service mostly used by the elderly or people with illness. Both of these populations may have difficulty accessing a medical facility. Although these populations mostly use this service, it’s open to anyone who may need or want it for their lab draws.
Mobile Laboratory Services in Central Florida
As long as you are within 50 miles of our location in Orlando, we can send trained phlebotomists to your home, office, or almost any location of your choosing.
If you want more information, please refer to the map on the right or contact us directly.
What Do Mobile Laboratory Services Cost?
$50 Flat Fee & an additional $10 fee for each additional patient. This is included in the cost of the lab test.
Lab Tests Eligilble for Mobile Phlebotomy
Our Mobile Phlebotomy Services Include:
- Collecting blood samples from the individual. This will be done with hygienic equipment and procedures.
- Label the collected samples.
- Keep appropriate records of the individual as well as what tests were completed.
- Samples will hygienically be transported back to our laboratory with great care.
Mobile Phlebotomy For Businesses:
- We offer custom plans and pricing for businesses that need to have multiple people tested.
- If a patient needs blood drawn, we can show up the same day or have that patient visit us the same day.
- We can have results as soon as 24 hours from the time of the blood draw.