What is Mobile Phlebotomy?
Some people who need blood work regularly are occasionally unable to leave their place of residence or office to get a blood sample over to a medical laboratory. For instance, places like a retirement home might have a difficult time transporting people to a clinic. This is where Applied InGENuity Diagnostics comes in.
At-Home Phlebotomy Services
As long as you are within 50 miles of our Lake Ellenor location, we can send trained phlebotomists to your home, office, or almost any location of your choosing.
Our Mobile Phlebotomy Service Includes:
- Collecting blood samples from the individual. This will be done with hygienic equipment and procedures.
- Label the collected samples.
- Keep appropriate records of the individual as well as what tests were completed.
- Samples will hygienically be transported back to our laboratory with great care.
Mobile Phlebotomy For Businesses:
- We offer custom plans and pricing for businesses that need to have multiple people tested.
- If a patient needs blood drawn, we can show up the same day or have that patient visit us the same day.
- We can have results as soon as 24 hours from the time of the blood draw.
If you are interested in recurring appointments please call