Why Should I Care About Cardiovascular Disease?
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the leading cause of death across the globe.
85% of CVD deaths are from heart attacks and strokes.
Most CVD cases can be prevented by lifestyle modifications such as:
- If you smoke, stop smoking
- Have a healthy diet
- Lose weight if you’re overweight or obese
- Increase physical activity
Optimize Your Medical Conditions to Prevent CVD
- Check your cholesterol, lipids or get heart-health tests that help you determine your risk of heart disease
- Optimize your blood pressure
- Control diabetes or get a diabetes screening test
- Optimize medications
How We Can Help
We offer various tests that can check your cholesterol, lipids, and overall heart health. See some of our tests below.