Diabetes Management Panel
This Diabetes Management Panel helps monitor blood sugar levels so you can manage your diabetes. This test measures your blood glucose and allows you to monitor your progress and evaluate how well your treatment is working.
- Blood sample
- 1 mL serum collected in SST
Who should get the Diabetes Management Panel?
Our Diabetes Management Panel is ideal for anyone with diabetes looking for a way to monitor their diabetes. Also, we recommend that people with diabetes check their HbA1c every three months to twice a year depending on the severity of your condition.
- Note: Result turnaround times are only an estimate and may be subject to change.
- Test turnaround time for the Diabetes Management Panel is typically 1-3 business days.
- Our Diabetes Management Panel requires fasting (no food or drink, only water) for 8-12 hours before your appointment.
Diabetes Management Panel Individual Test Information
- Glucose (Blood Sugar) - The Glucose test identifies high blood sugar (hyperglycemia) or low blood sugar (hypoglycemia).
- Hemoglobin A1c - The Hemoglobin A1c test measures average blood sugar over the past 2 to 3 months.