Basic Health Panel with Lipids
The Basic Health Panel includes an additional test over our normal basic health panel. These tests are commonly ordered during an annual exam.
- Blood and urine samples
- 1 mL serum collected in SST
- 1 mL whole blood collected in EDTA tube
- 10 mL (minimum of 2 mL) random urine, no preservative
Who should get a Basic Health Panel?
The Basic Health Panel with Lipids combines the common screening tests to give you a quick snapshot of your health. This screening panel can help identify blood disorders such as anemia, metabolism issues, as well as liver and kidney function. The addition of the Lipid profile also screens for heart disease risk.
More than 50% of adults have a chronic health condition such as heart disease, diabetes or obesity. This panel helps provide a baseline snapshot of your health allowing you to make more informed decisions about your lifestyle.
- Note: Result turnaround times are only an estimate and may be subject to change.
- Test turnaround time for the Basic Health Panel is typically 3-5 business days.
- This panel requires fasting (no food or drink, only water) for 8-12 hours before your appointment.
Basic Health Panel Individual Test Information
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
- BUN (blood urea nitrogen)
- BUN/Creatinine Ratio
- Carbon Dioxide
- Albumin/Globulin Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- AST (SGOT)
- ALT (SGPT)
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- WBC (White Blood Cells)
- RBC (Red Blood Cells)
- Neutrophils (Absolute and percentage)
- Lymphocytes (Absolute and percentage)
- Monocytes (Absolute and percentage)
- Eosinophils (Absolute and percentage)
- Basophils (absolute and percentage)
- Specific Gravity
- Occult Blood