- Blood and urine samples
- 1 mL serum collected in SST
- 1 mL whole blood collected in EDTA tube
- 10 mL (minimum of 2 mL) random urine, no preservative
Who should get a Basic Health Panel?
This is a great budget friendly option for anyone wanting to check their general health. Moreover, this panel includes three common tests generally ordered during a wellness check, and these tests can help identify different health conditions such as anemia, infection, kidney and liver function, and heart disease. As a result, regular exams and tests such as this one can find problems before they even start allowing for better treatment and peace of mind. Also, knowing some basic information about your health can also help you to make choices toward a healthier lifestyle.
- Note: Result turnaround times are only an estimate and may be subject to change.
- Test turnaround time for this panel is typically 3-5 business days.
- This panel requires fasting (no food or drink, only water) for 8-12 hours before your appointment.
Basic Health Panel Individual Test Information
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
- BUN (blood urea nitrogen)
- BUN/Creatinine Ratio
- Carbon Dioxide
- Albumin/Globulin Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- AST (SGOT)
- ALT (SGPT)
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- WBC (White Blood Cells)
- RBC (Red Blood Cells)
- Neutrophils (Absolute and percentage)
- Lymphocytes (Absolute and percentage)
- Monocytes (Absolute and percentage)
- Eosinophils (Absolute and percentage)
- Basophils (absolute and percentage)
- Specific Gravity
- Occult Blood
- Microscopic Examination