Blood Pregnancy Test (hCG Quantitative)
A Blood Pregnancy Test (hCG Quantitative) determines if you are pregnant with a simple blood draw. This test provides exact hCG levels.
- Blood and samples
- 1 mL serum collected in SST
Who should get tested?
- Our Blood Pregnancy Test (hCG Quantitative) measures the levels of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), a hormone that placenta produces.
- Unlike a Urine pregnancy test, a blood pregnancy test provides quantitative results. This means that your results will be a numerical value for your hCG level.
- Furthermore, a blood pregnancy test is more accurate and can detect hCG several days earlier than urine.
- Note: Result turnaround times are only an estimate and may be subject to change.
- Test turnaround time for this test is typically 1-3 business days.
- No special preparation needed