Blood Pregnancy Test (hCG Quantitative)
A Blood Pregnancy Test (hCG Quantitative) determines if you are pregnant with a simple blood draw. This test provides exact hCG levels.
- Blood and samples
- 1 mL serum collected in SST
Who should get tested?
- Our Blood Pregnancy Test (hCG Quantitative) measures the levels of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), a hormone that placenta produces.
- Unlike a Urine pregnancy test, a blood pregnancy test provides quantitative results. This means that your results will be a numerical value for your hCG level.
- Furthermore, a blood pregnancy test is more accurate and can detect hCG several days earlier than urine.
- Note: Result turnaround times are only an estimate and may be subject to change.
- Test turnaround time for this test is typically 1-3 business days.
- No special preparation needed
Mobile Phlebotomy Available
On the go mobile phlebotomy service where we come to you to draw your lab work. We serve the entire Orlando Metro Area and anywhere that is within 50 miles of our lab.
Choose Mobile Phlebotomy when you book your appointment.