Our Complete Blood Count (CBC) Lab Test, is a fundamental component of any medical checkup. This comprehensive test provides a detailed analysis of your blood, including red and white blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit, and platelets. Ideal for detecting a wide range of health issues, from anemia and infection to various blood disorders, our CBC test is a vital tool for early diagnosis and monitoring your overall health.
It’s particularly beneficial for individuals experiencing fatigue, weakness, fever, inflammation, bruising, or bleeding. Also, it’s an essential test for those with chronic conditions, pregnant women, and individuals on certain medications. Easy, quick, and reliable, this test is your first step towards informed health decisions.
- Who should get a CBC test?
- Ideal for everyone, especially those experiencing general symptoms of illness, individuals with chronic conditions, pregnant women, and anyone undergoing medical treatment that could affect blood count.
- What does the CBC test measure?
- It measures various components of blood, including red and white blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit, and platelets, providing insights into your overall health and detecting a range of conditions.
- How often should I have a CBC test?
- It’s recommended as part of your annual health checkup. However, frequency may increase if you’re managing a chronic condition or undergoing certain treatments.
- Do I need to fast before a CBC test?
- Fasting is not required for a CBC test, making it convenient and hassle-free.
- How do I interpret my CBC results?
- Our lab provides a comprehensive report, but it’s essential to discuss your results with a healthcare professional for accurate interpretation and advice.
- Is the CBC test painful?
- The test involves a simple blood draw, which may cause slight discomfort, but it’s quick and usually painless.
- Can a CBC test detect cancer?
- While not a cancer test, abnormal results can indicate the need for further testing, including screening for certain types of cancer.
Target Patient Population:
- Individuals with symptoms like fatigue, fever, or bruising.
- People managing chronic illnesses.
- Pregnant women.
- Those on medications affecting blood.
- Anyone engaged in routine health monitoring.
Our Complete Blood Count (CBC) Lab Test is an indispensable tool for maintaining your health and well-being. Easy, quick, and comprehensive, it offers crucial insights into your body’s condition, helping you and your healthcare provider make informed decisions for your health.
- Blood sample
- Note: Result turnaround times are only an estimate and may be subject to change.
- Test turnaround time for the Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/out Diff Test is typically 1-3 business days.