Comprehensive Health Panel
The Comprehensive Health Panel goes beyond the Basic Health Panel to give you a more in-depth look at your health, measuring cholesterol, average blood glucose levels, and thyroid function.
- Blood and urine samples
- 1 mL serum collected in SST
- 2 tubes whole blood collected in EDTA
- 10 mL (minimum of 2 mL) random urine, no preservative
Why should I get a Comprehensive Health Panel?
Routine check-ups and blood work are an essential part of being proactive with your health, they can detect problems early allowing for better chances for treatment. In fact, this package is an expansion of the Basic Health Panel, and can detect disorders such as kidney disease, diabetes, thyroid disorders, infection, anemia, and high cholesterol.
- Note: Result turnaround times are only an estimate and may be subject to change.
- Test turnaround time for the Comprehensive Health Panel is typically 3-5 business days.
- This panel requires fasting (no food or drink, only water) for 8-12 hours before your appointment.
- It is recommended that someone taking Biotin (also known as vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H, or coenzyme R) stop consumption at least 72 hours prior to the collection of a sample.
Comprehensive Health Panel Individual Test Information
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
- BUN (blood urea nitrogen)
- BUN/Creatinine Ratio
- Carbon Dioxide
- Albumin/Globulin Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- AST (SGOT)
- ALT (SGPT)
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- WBC (White Blood Cells)
- RBC (Red Blood Cells)
- Neutrophils (Absolute and percentage)
- Lymphocytes (Absolute and percentage)
- Monocytes (Absolute and percentage)
- Eosinophils (Absolute and percentage)
- Basophils (absolute and percentage)
Lipid Panel Cholesterol Test
- Total cholesterol
- LDL cholesterol
- HDL cholesterol
- VLDL cholesterol
- Specific Gravity
- Occult Blood
- “Online Basic Wellness Panel Testing: Request A Test.” Request A Test, requestatest.com/basic-wellness-panel-testing.