- These tests are meant for individual consumption. If you wish to order multiple test kits for multiple people, you will need to register as a provider.
- How do I register as a provider?
What is Tested?
- HPV 16
- HPV 18
- Other High-Risk HPV: 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 53, 56, 58, 59, 66, 68
- Urine Sample
- Self Collected Vaginal Swab
Why should I order this test kit?
- Cervical cancer prevention is in the interest of all women. Many “at-risk” women will miss detecting pre-cancerous cells or early cancer which is treatable and curable.
- Participating in cervical cancer screening is key to early cancer detection
Who should get tested?
- Guidelines may vary depending on the Medical organization but in general the gold-standard test will be a Pap smear. Those under the age of 30 regardless of sexual history, or HPV vaccine should begin with a Pelvic exam and Cervical cytology (Pap test).
- High-Risk HPV testing (This Test) may be suitable for women
- Between the ages of 30-65
- Normal immune system
- No history of cervical cell abnormalities (CIN2 or higher)
Does it matter if I had the HPV vaccine?
- The HPV vaccine has been instrumental in decreasing cervical cancer rates. However, cervical cancer screening and recommendations for screening remain the same regardless of vaccine status
- Note: Result turnaround times are only an estimate and may be subject to change.
- Choose the option that is right for you.
- Depending on what you choose shipments can arrive anywhere from 1-5 days
Sample Collection (HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT)
- See Sample Collection Tab
- Most self-test kits use only 1 sample either urine or a vaginal self-collected swab. AIDX uses a two-sample collection to optimize detection of High-Risk HPV.