Men’s Health Checkup
Depending on age, Men require a number of tests for basic health screening. This panel includes:
- Complete Metabolic Profile – Includes electrolytes, acid/base status, liver function and kidney function
- Hemoglobin A1C – diabetes screening
- Lipid Panel – Measures cholesterol and risk factors for heart disease
- PSA – Prostate health screen
- Testosterone – basic hormone testing
Who Should Get Screened
Most men should get basic screening laboratory tests to establish a health baseline at least annually if healthy and more frequently if they have any chronic health conditions
Turn Around Time
- Note: Result turnaround times are only an estimate and may be subject to change.
- 1-3 Business days from sample arriving in our laboratory
- Fasting Required
- Blood: Serum and EDTA tubes 5ml minimum volume of each
- No special preparation is needed.