N-acetyltransferase 2 (NAT2) Genetic At-Home Test Kit
Our N-acetyltransferase 2 (NAT2) Genetic At-Home Test Kit tests to see if a person has a genetic mutation with this gene. A genetic mutation of this gene can produce enzymes that can affect some patients’ reactions to certain medications. This mutation can also be linked to various cancers and diseases.
This N-acetyltransferase 2 (NAT2) Genetic At-Home Test Kit can be used in the comfort of your home and results are confidentially sent directly to you digitally.
- These tests are meant for individual consumption. If you wish to order multiple test kits for multiple people, you will need to register as a provider.
- How do I register as a provider?
- Fill out our New Client Form
- Or contact us via phone or email
- Saliva sample collected with Zymo SafeCollect Swab
Why should I get a N-acetyltransferase 2 (NAT2) Genetic At-Home Test Kit?
- A genetic mutation to the NAT2 means that you could have an adverse reaction towards certain medications: hydralazine, isoniazid, and several sulfonamides.
- This mutation could be hereditary and can often be linked to cancers and diseases that change this gene
- Note: Result turnaround times are only an estimate and may be subject to change.
- Choose the option that is right for you.
- Depending on what you choose shipments can arrive anywhere from 1-5 days
- No special preparation is needed
- “NAT2 Genetic Testing for Cardiovascular Disease Treatments.” TruGenX, 5 Nov. 2020, https://trugenx.com/test-menu/nat2/.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 1.25 in|