N-acetyltransferase 2 (NAT2) Genetic At-Home Test Kit
Our NAT2 tests to see if a person has a genetic mutation with this gene. A genetic mutation of this gene can produce enzymes that can affect some patients’ reactions to certain medications.
- Saliva swab
- A genetic mutation to the NAT2 means that you could have an adverse reaction towards certain medications: hydralazine, isoniazid, and several sulfonamides.
- This mutation could be hereditary and can often be linked to cancers and diseases that change this gene
- Note: Result turnaround times are only an estimate and may be subject to change.
- The test turnaround time could be several days, at this time you can expect the entire process to take two weeks from the time the laboratory receives the specimen. Please allow 5-7 days for shipping to your address.
- No special preparation is needed
- “NAT2 Genetic Testing for Cardiovascular Disease Treatments.” TruGenX, 5 Nov. 2020, https://trugenx.com/test-menu/nat2/.