Peeakaboo Early Gender Reveal Test
The Peeakaboo early gender reveal test uses genetic biomarkers to determine the gender of your baby. Also, This test is 99% accurate.
Know the Gender of Your Baby Sooner
The Peekaboo Early Gender Determination Test is a genetic test that samples biomarkers from both maternal blood and a circulating fetus to determine gender as early as 7 weeks of pregnancy. The test examines multiple genetic biomarkers, resulting in 99% accuracy. The American Pregnancy Association recommends this test due to its high accuracy.
- Blood sample taken in our Orlando Patient Service Center
Who should get a Peekaboo Test?
If you want to know the gender of your baby for planning purposes.
- You can start picking a name
- You can start planning and preparing
- You can prepare your nursery
- It can help you feel more connected to your baby
- It's Fun
- Note: Result turnaround times are only an estimate and may be subject to change.
- Test turnaround time for the Peekaboo Gender Reveal is typically 3-4 business days.
- No special preparation required
Peekaboo Sample Report
View a sample report by clicking the link below.