Why Should I Choose a Same-Day PCR Test?
The RT-PCR tests are a highly accurate way to diagnose certain infectious diseases. This test will detect the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals, even in the earliest stages of infection. This test also gives results in 24 hours. The sample collection may be in the form of nasal swab or saliva.
Is This Test Approved for Traveling Abroad?
Yes, as other countries are allowing visitors again many require COVID19 PCR testing and negative results within 24 hours of your flight. In fact, with our Expedited PCR testing service, we guarantee your results within 24 hours via email and you never have to leave your vehicle. Schedule with us today by booking an appointment online.
Is this Test Safe for Children?
Yes, all passengers 2 years or older with a flight departing to the US from a foreign country at or after 12:01am EST (5:01am GMT) on December 6, 2021, are required show a negative COVID-19 viral test result taken no more than 1 day before travel, or documentation showing recovered from COVID-19 in the past 90 days, before they board their flight.
- We perform testing with Saliva, Nasopharyngeal, or Oropharyngeal samples
What is COVID19?
- COVID19 is a respiratory disease caused by the virus SARS-CoV2 which was first identified in Wuhan, China in 2019
- It has potential to cause severe respiratory symptoms and pneumonia in some individuals
How is COVID19 (SARS-CoV1) spread?
- Droplets – The most common way COVID-19 spreads is through respiratory droplets through talking, coughing, or sneezing
- Closes Personal Contact – Touching or shaking hands with a person who is symptomatic or an asymptomatic carrier
- Surface Contact – This is less likely, but touching surfaces that may be contaminated with the virus
Who is at Risk?
- Travelers to areas that are endemic with the virus
- Everyone in the US currently
Symptoms of COVID19 (SARS-CoV2)
This is not an exhaustive list:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea or Vomiting or Diarrhea