What are the symptoms of a UTI?
- Pain in the abdomen or pelvic area
- Pressure in the lower pelvis
- Frequent Urination or Incontinence
- Painful urination or sometimes blood in the urine
- Abnormal urine color (cloudy) and strong or foul-smelling urine
- Mental Changes
Why should I get a UTI + Drug Resistance Test?
Someone may want to get a UTI uncomplicated test if they are experiencing symptoms of a UTI, such as frequent and painful urination, cloudy or strong-smelling urine, and lower abdominal pain or discomfort. Getting tested can help confirm the presence of a UTI and allows for proper treatment with antibiotics, which can relieve symptoms and prevent the infection from spreading to the kidneys. It’s important to note that if someone is experiencing severe symptoms or has a history of recurrent UTIs, they may require further testing or evaluation by a healthcare provider. Additionally, if someone has symptoms of a complicated UTI, which is an infection that occurs in individuals with underlying urinary tract abnormalities or other medical conditions, they may require more specialized testing and treatment.
- No special preparation is needed