UTI Test Kit
What is a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)?
A Urinary Tract infection usually occurs when the urinary system has been infected, usually by bacteria. This can involve the urethra, kidneys, or bladder.
We will diagnose via urinalysis. This test checks the urine for red & white blood cells as wells as bacteria. The number of blood cells found in your urine can actually indicate if you have an infection or not.
What are the symptoms?
- Pain in the abdomen or pelvic area
- Pressure in the lower pelvis
- Frequent Urination or Incontinence
- Painful urination or sometimes blood in the urine
- Abnormal urine color (cloudy) and strong or foul-smelling urine
- Mental Changes
- Note: Result turnaround times are only an estimate and may be subject to change.
- The test turnaround time could be several days, at this time you can expect the entire process to take two weeks from the time the laboratory receives the specimen. Please allow 5-7 days for shipping to your address.
- No special preparation is needed